守望先锋全角色互动台词彩蛋分享

2016-05-09 09:40:37 k73游戏之家 作者:瑟银长剑

《守望先锋》中每个角色都有着自己的故事背景,在有交际的两个角色互动时,会有很多小彩蛋,小编下面就来和大家分享下这些彩蛋,以供参考。

Soldier-76: You sure take to this badguy thing easily, don't ya?

Reaper: And you sure know how to play boyscout

士兵76:靠,这反派角色你还适应得挺快。

死神:你当童子军当的也挺好。

Lcio: Can't keep up? Tracer: Then stay out of our way!

卢西奥:跟不上节奏的话……

闪光:(合)……那就闪边去吧!

Mercy: What happened to you?

Reaper: You tell me, doc.

慈悲:你这是怎么了?

死神:这还用问么?

Mercy: This is not what I intended, Reyes.

Reaper: You knew exactly what you were doing

慈悲:我本意并非如此。

死神:你做的事,你都清楚。

McCree (After killing enemy Reaper): Some one had to do it, seems fitting it'd be me.

麦克雷:脏活总的有人干,我看我来干就挺好。

Lcio: Winstonnn, how's it hanging?

Winston: Uhm... okay I guess. We got this big mission coming up.. oh.. I get it

卢西奥:温斯顿~~~~~最近怎么样啊?

温斯顿:呃,我想还好。我们还有正事,呃,我得走了。

Winston: Need any adjustments to your chrono accelerator?

Tracer: I think- (Random sounds made from mouth) (Begins to laugh) Just kidding Winston! It works great!

温斯顿:时空加速器需要调整吗?

闪光:我想……哔呱呜呜啊唧……(笑)开玩笑啦温斯顿,一切正常!

Tracer: Wow! It's an honour to meet of the Shimbali! Mondatta was an inspiration to me.

Zenyatta: To us all. I miss him greatly.

(Widowmaker may continue the interaction if she's there. Do not know the words, though)

闪光:哇!能遇到香巴里僧众真是荣幸!孟达塔给了我很多启示!

禅亚塔:他的福祉赐予了我们所有人。我深刻地怀念他。

(如果黑百合在场,还会往下接)

Winston: Your mother was a hero to me. To all of us.

Pharah: You probably knew her better than me.

温斯顿:你的母亲是一位英雄,对我们所有人来说都是。

法老之鹰:我对她的了解恐怕不如你。

Mercy: Your mother always wanted you to follow in her footsteps.

Pharah: She did? Funny, she never mentioned that to me.

慈悲:你母亲一直希望你能继承她的道路。

法老之鹰:哦是么?有意思,她从来没和我这么说过。

Soldier-76: Your mother would have been proud of you.

Pharah: You didn't know my mother very well then.

士兵76:你的母亲一直引你为傲。

法老之鹰:那时候你可能还不太了解她。

Lcio: D.Va in the flesh! Woo! Can I get your autograph?

D.Va: Only if I can get yours too! I love your new album!

卢西奥:哇擦,活的D.Va!哦哦哦!能签个名么!

D.Va:你不给我签我就不给你签!我爱死你的新专辑了!

Winston: (In Watchpoint: Gibralter) Sorry it's such a mess in here. I-I wasn't expecting company.

温斯顿:(直布罗托地图)对不起,这儿一团糟。我没想到会有人来……

Lucio: Reinhardt, we need to find you some new tunes。

Reinhardt: Ah, you kids today with techno music! You should enjoy the classics, like Hasselhof!

Lcio: I can't even take you seriously right now.

卢西奥:莱因哈特,你应该尝试些新的风格(Tunes双关,曲风)了。

莱因哈特:啊,玩电子乐的小子!你应该好好听听古典乐曲,哈塞尔霍夫的就不错!

卢西奥:真是没法交流……

Tracer: Whatchya looking at?

Widowmaker: An annoyance.

闪光:你在瞅啥?

黑百合:某个烦人的家伙。

Widowmaker: It looks like we will be working together.

Tracer: Don't think I'm happy about that.

黑百合:看来我们得合作了。

闪光:我可一点也不高兴。

Tracer: Lcio! I'll race ya!

Lcio: It's on!

闪光:卢西奥!来比赛吧!

卢西奥:已经在比了!

Tracer: (After killing enemy Winston) Sorry big guy!

闪光:(击杀温斯顿)抱歉,大块头!

Pharah: Reinhardt, you know I had a poster of you on my wall when I was younger.

Reinhardt: I remember the poster! My hair was amazing

法老之鹰:莱因哈特,我小的时候家里墙上有一张你的海报。

莱因哈特:我记得那海报!那时候我的头发还很帅……

McCree: (After an ally Reaper reloads) You weren't given those guns to toss them around like trash.

Reaper: I don't take lessons from you.

麦克雷:(本方死神装弹后,死神的装弹动作是扔掉空枪拔出两把新的)装备不是用来像垃圾一样到处乱扔的。

死神:想教训我,没门。

Zarya: How do I trust a man who is half machine?

Genji: The heart of a man still beats inside of me.

查理娅:我该怎么信任一个半机器人?

源氏:人类的心脏仍在我身躯内跳动。

Zarya: Watch your back, Omnic.

Zenyatta: And I will watch yours as well.

查理娅:当心背后,神棍。

禅亚塔:我会连你背后一起当心的。

Zenyatta: I sense the rage in you that consumes your brother.

Hanzo: I am nothing like him.

禅亚塔:我在你身上感受到了愤怒,它吞噬了你弟弟。

半藏:我跟他是两回事。

Mei: You're just a no good bully, how can you even look at yourself in the mirror?

Junkrat: Oh, that's cold.

美:你浑身上下没一点正经。你就不能照照镜子么?

狂鼠:哦,这笑话可真冷。

Zarya: (After killing an enemy Zenyatta) Never trust an Omnic.

查理娅:(击杀禅亚塔)神棍绝不可信……

Genji: (After being revived by an ally Mercy) You have saved my life again, Dr. Ziegler.

源氏:(被本方慈悲复活后)你又救了我一命,齐格勒医生。

Genji: (after spawning in Hanamura) The true ruler of the Shimada clan has returned.

源氏:(在花村重生后)岛田家真正的当主回来了。

Hanzo: You will never amount to anything.

Genji: We shall see... brother.

半藏:你终将一事无成。

源氏:走着瞧吧……(伊利丹语气)哥哥。

Widowmaker: This is no place for children.

D.Va: Who are you calling a child?

黑百合:这不是小孩子玩的地方。

D.Va: 你叫谁小孩?

(以下可能不准,因为作者未亲耳听过)

Tracer: I think my quantum-stabilizer is on the fritz!

Tracer: I was about to say the same thing! Spooky!

闪光A:时空加速器好像坏了!

闪光B:我刚想说这句!真见鬼!

Reinhardt: Can I have your autograph? ....I was wondering if you would sign something for me!.. I-It's for a friend.

D.Va: Of course! Here you go! Love, D.Va! / After this match is over, right now it's time to get serious.

莱因哈特:能给我签个名么?我一直想要你的签名……呃,这是帮朋友要的。

D.Va: 没问题!给!/打完这局再说吧!是时候展现真正的技术了!

Junkrat: Don't worry, here's the cavalry.

Tracer: Hey! That's my line!

狂鼠:别担心,救星来啦!

闪光:喂,这是我的台词!

Lcio: Yo Bastion, check this out! Beep bop bop beep bop beep.

Bastion: Beep bop beep....

卢西奥:堡垒,试试这个!哔哔哔哔哔哔哔。

堡垒:哔哔哔哔哔哔哔。

Mercy: Reinhardt, isn't it time for you to hang it up? You're not getting any younger.

Reinhardt:* Never! I will fight until my last breath.

慈悲:莱因哈特,你就没想过退役么?都一把年纪了。

莱因哈特:才不会!我会一直打到战死为止。

Reinhardt: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Traitor!

莱因哈特:(击杀死神)叛徒!

Widowmaker: (On Numbani) I will have that gauntlet.

黑百合:(努巴尼地图)我会拿到护手的。

Mei: Doctor Ziegler, you haven't aged since the last time I saw you.

Mercy: And neither have you, Mei.

美:齐格勒医生,你和上次见面比起来好像一点都没变。

慈悲:你也是啊,小美。

Mercy: Mei, you haven't aged a single day. What's your secret?

Mei: Cryostatis. But I wouldn't recommend it for everyone.

慈悲:美,你似乎驻颜有术啊。有秘方么?

美:低温静滞……我还是别推荐给其他人了。

Reaper: Look's like were working together again.

Widowmaker: Hopefully it goes better than the museum.

死神:我们又合作了。

黑百合:希望别又搞成上次博物馆那样(守望先锋宣传片那次)。

Zenyatta: It is an honour to work with my best pupil.

Genji: I am grateful to be here, my master.

禅亚塔:和我最出色的学生合作是我的荣幸。

源氏:我才应该为此感到荣耀,恩师。

Tracer: Winston! Got something for you!

Winston: For the last time, no more bananas!

Tracer: (Giggling) Oh Winston! I got your favourite!

闪光:温斯顿!给你带了好东西!

温斯顿:我再说最后一次,我不要香蕉!

闪光:(笑)这是你的最爱!

Torbjorn: I sometimes wonder if all that armor isn't slowing down your brain?

Reinhardt: Yeah, and I sometimes wonder if your height is why you're always in such a bad mood!

托比昂:我有时候会想,穿着这么重的盔甲会不会让人得脑痴呆?

莱因哈特:哦,我有时候也在想,长的太矮会不会让人得狂躁症?

Soldier-76: I thought you were dead.

Reaper: Didn't take.

士兵76:我以为你早挂了。

死神:怎么会。

Reaper: I taught you everything you know.

McCree: Not everything. / Good thing I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve.

死神:你的一切都是我教你的。

麦克雷:才不是/我还留了几手。

D.Va: (On Hollywood map) Now this is my kind of place! Lights, camera, action!

D.Va: (好莱坞地图)这才是我的主场!灯光,镜头,开拍!

Zenyatta: (After killing enemy Genji) Looks like I win this round.

禅亚塔:(击杀源氏)这一局是我赢了。

Reaper: Poor Winston. Has to hide away so he doesn't scare the children

Winston: I don't think even children are afraid of you.

死神:可怜的温斯顿,得躲来躲去才不会吓到小孩子。

温斯顿:我觉得你连小孩子都吓不倒。

Reaper: (After killing an enemy Mercy) Remember, you're responsible for this!

死神:(击杀慈悲)记住,一切皆由你而起!

Mercy: It's been a while Genji, how are you?

Genji: I am whole now.

慈悲:有一阵没见了,源氏。你还好么?

源氏:我现在完整了。

Hanzo: (After killing an enemy Genji) I win brother, Just like when we were kids.

半藏:(击杀源氏)我又赢了,弟弟,就和小时候一样。

Hanzo: So Junkrat, where did you hide your treasure? You cannot possibly keep it on your person.

Junkrat: What treasure? (Nervously) I don't know what you're on about mate heh.

半藏:狂鼠,你的宝藏都藏在哪里了?你不可能全都带在身上的。

狂鼠:什么宝藏?(紧张地)我我我根本不知道你在说啥啊哥们。

Reaper: What did you find in there rat?

Junkrat: No idea what ya sayin mate (More serious tone)

死神:你找到了什么,老鼠?

狂鼠:不明白你在说啥啊,哥们。

Lcio: Vishkar will never understand that people should be free!

Symmetra: What do you know? Freedom is an illusion that causes more harm than good.

卢西奥:费斯卡的人永远不懂,人民应当获得自由!

辛梅塔:而你又懂得什么?自由只是一个幻想,带来的灾难多过好处。

Mei: Zarya, how can you fight in the cold wearing so little?

Zarya: I'll tell you my secret-if you give me your coat.

美:查理娅,你穿这么少怎么还不怕冷?

查理娅:我会告诉你我的秘诀……作为交换把你的大衣给我吧。

Genji: It's not too late for you brother. You can still redeem yourself.

Hanzo: No, there is only dishonour for me, brother. / You're not the Genji I knew.

源氏:一切还不晚。你仍能获得救赎。

半藏:不,留给我的只有耻辱/你已经不是我认识的源氏了。

Zenyatta: (On Nepal) Ah it has been sometime since I have been here. I wonder if my brothers and sisters will be glad to see me.

禅亚塔:(尼泊尔地图)离开这里有一阵子了。希望兄弟姐妹们会高兴见到我。

Reinhardt: You always did take good care of my armor...

Torbjorn: Just try to keep it in one piece this time.

莱因哈特:你从没好好修过我的盔甲。

托比昂:那这次就别把它再弄坏了。

Tracer: Won't you be warm in all those clothes?

Mei: I know, but it's too late to change.

闪光:你穿这么多不觉得热么?

美:我想也是,不过没时间换衣服了。

Junkrat: (On Nepal) I hate this place。

Mei: I love the mountains! I wish I could go climbing!

狂鼠:我讨厌这里!

美:我喜欢高山!要是有空登山就好了!

Reinhardt (When near an ally Torbjorn getting a kill) Good work my diminutive Swedish friend!

莱因哈特:(本方托比昂击杀敌人)干得不错,我亲爱的瑞典矮人朋友。

Junkrat: I'm getting cold just looking at ya!

Mei: Well, you can look somewhere else.

狂鼠:看着你我都觉得冷。

美:那就看别的地方。

Roadhog: Maybe you can stay out of trouble this time.

Junkrat: Oh, I'll be on my best behavior!

路霸:这次你应该少找点麻烦。

狂鼠:感谢提醒,我会留意自己的举止的!

Zenyatta: (Putting an Orb on Harmony on an ally Genji) Walk in harmony, my student.

禅亚塔:(技能禅意珠:谐对源氏施放)愿你行走于和谐之中,我的弟子。

Genji: (After killing an enemy Zenyatta) Looks like I'm improving, master./Looks like I have the upper hand, Master.

源氏:(击杀禅亚塔)我进步了,恩师/这一次我占上风了,恩师。

Reaper: (When killing enemy Bastion or Zenyatta) Tin cans: Dime a dozen.

死神:(击杀堡垒或禅亚塔)(收废品)易拉罐,一毛钱一打。

Reaper: (Killing an enemy Soldier-76) This is how it should have been.

死神:(击杀士兵76)早该如此。

Mei: I like your glasses!

Winston: Uhm.. Th-Thanks.. I like yours too!

美:眼镜真不错!

温斯顿:呃呃呃,谢谢……你的也很棒!

Genji: (Spawning in Hanamura arcade) I wasted many an hour of my misspent youth here.

源氏:(重生于花村街机厅)年少无知时我在这里虚度了大把的青春。

Junkrat: (Being Discorded from an enemy Zenyatta) Cruddy piece of junk!

狂鼠:(被施放禅意珠:乱)差劲的混蛋!

Reaper: (After an enemy he killed has been ulted by Mercy) Oh, you've got to be kidding me..

死神:(击杀的对象被慈悲复活)哦老天,这是在开玩笑吧?

Symmetra: Armor? How positively primitive.

Torbjorn: Last time I checked, no one asked for your opinion!

辛梅塔:盔甲?这还真是复古。

托比昂:我再说一次,没人问你的看法!

Torbjorn: Hehe, there's something on your dress.

Symmetra: No, there isn't.

托比昂:(咸猪手)呵呵,你衣服上有东西。

辛梅塔:才没有。

Symmetra: To think I would have to work with a street ruffian.

Lucio: Yeah I'm not too excited about this arrangement either.

辛梅塔:一想到我要和一个街头混混合作就……

卢西奥:是是是,这个安排我也不满意。

Symmetra: (After killing an enemy Lucio) A punishment for your crimes.

辛梅塔:(击杀卢西奥)罪有应得。

Symmetra: (on Dorado) This would be a perfect location for a Vishkar development.

辛梅塔:(多拉多地图)费斯卡集团一定会乐于开发此地的。

Mei: Wow, Tracer! You're a hero!

Tracer: No, Mei, you're the real hero!

美:哇,闪光!你是我们的英雄!

闪光:不,美,你才是真正的英雄。

Tracer: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Death comes..

闪光:(击杀死神)死神来了……

Junkrat: (After being discorded by an enemy Zenyatta) Every once in a while, you get a dud.

狂鼠:(被禅亚塔施加负面状态)呃,隔三差五总会遇到哑弹的。

D.Va: (Spawning on Hanamura) Hey! Who blew up the video games? / No one's beating my high score!

D.Va: (重生于花村)喂!谁把游戏机给炸了?/没有人能超过我的最高分!

Reaper: (After being revived by an ally Mercy) This is your fault...

Mercy: This is not what I had in mind.

死神:(被本方慈悲复活)这就是你的不对了。

慈悲:我从来没这么想过。

Torbjorn: (Spawning on Numbani) no No NO N. O.

托比昂:(重生于努巴尼)不不不。不。

Torbjorn: (On King's Row) These Londoners have the right idea if you ask me. Omnic rights? Pah!

托比昂:(国王大道地图)伦敦人的三观还挺正的。机器人权?见鬼去吧!

D.Va: A giant gorilla! Just like in those old video games!

Winston: Um, well, uh, okay then. / I get that a lot.

D.Va: 巨型大猩猩!好像《大金刚》!

温斯顿:呃,好吧。/我受够了、

Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) All this was supposed to be mine...

半藏:(花村重生)这些本该都是我的……

Roadhog: (On Nepal) Great place, shame I have to kill someone here.

路霸:(尼泊尔重生)不错的地方,可惜我得在这大开杀戒。

Widowmaker: (On being revived or damage boosted by an ally Mercy) You must really like me, huh?

黑百合:(被慈悲复活或增强活力)你一定是真的喜欢我,对吧?

Reinhardt: (Upon seeing an ally Torbjorn die) Torbjorn! I will avenge you!

莱因哈特:(本方托比昂被击杀)托比昂!我要为你报仇!

Mei: (On Gibraltar attack room) Winston, I think one of those equations is wrong.

美:(直布罗陀地图简报室)温斯顿,这里有个等式好像错了。

Junkrat: Hey Tracer, can I have a look at that bomb of yours?

Tracer: Not a chance!

狂鼠:哈啰,闪光,我能看看你的脉冲炸弹么?

闪光:想都别想!

Zarya: Reinhardt! You said that you would arm wrestle me! Nervous?

Reinhardt: Nervous? Me? Never!

查理娅:莱因哈特!你想和我扳手腕?怕了么?

莱因哈特:我会怕你?才不会!

Soldier-76: (On Gibraltar) Bring back Overwatch...? What's the point.

士兵76:(直布罗陀地图)重组守望先锋?……意义何在。

Roadhog: (On King's Row) I think they are still angry about those jewels we stole... I miss that crown.

路霸:(国王大道地图)我想他们还在为我们那桩珠宝窃案耿耿于怀……我也很想念那顶王冠。

Hanzo: This is/was the home of the Shimada clan.

半藏:这里(曾)是岛田家的龙兴之地。

Torbjorn: Winston, still using that feather duster of a gun? How's that working for you?

Winston: Why don't you come over here and find out?

托比昂:温斯顿,你怎么还在用那杆鸡毛掸子似的枪?这能用么?

温斯顿:你要不要过来试试?

Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) This was my home once... But no longer.

半藏:(花村重生)这曾经是我的故乡……现在不是了。

McCree: (After killing enemy Soldier-76) Argh! Thought I saw a ghost.

麦克雷:(击杀士兵76)啊?我刚才见鬼了?

Soldier-76 (After killing enemy Reaper) Someone had to do it.

士兵76:(击杀死神)未完之事总的有人去做。

Widowmaker: (After killing enemy Soldier 76) A legend falls.

黑百合:(击杀士兵76)一代传奇,就此陨落。

Reaper: (After killing an Overwatch agent) Another one off the list.

死神:(击杀守望先锋特工)名单上又少了一行。

Reaper: (After killing enemy Winston) Stupid monkey.

死神:(击杀温斯顿)蠢猴子。

Soldier-76: (On Dorado) I wanna know what Lumerico's been up to.

士兵76:(多拉多地图)我在想鲁梅尼格怎么样了。

McCree: (On Route 66) I wouldn't drink the coffee, always tasted like boiled dirt.

麦克雷:(66号公路地图)我再也不想喝这里的咖啡了,每次都跟煮开的屎一样。

Soldier-76: (After killing enemy Reinhardt) Always overconfident.

士兵76:(击杀莱因哈特)总是自信过头。

Soldier-76: (After killing ???) You still got a lot to learn.

士兵76:(击杀?)你还有得学。

Genji: (On Hanamura) My heart is at peace here.

源氏:(花村重生)在这里我能获得平静。

Junkrat: (On King's Row/Dorado?) So we're delivering a bomb to scrap some bots and I'm getting paid for it. I love it!

狂鼠:(国王大道/多拉多)所以计划是我们要运送一颗炸弹,炸掉机器脑子,我还能赚钱?我爱死这主意了!

Lucio: (On Numbani) This is my kind of city, everyone free to live as they chose.

卢西奥:(努巴尼地图)这才是我喜欢的城市,每个人都能选择自己的活法。

Soldier-76: (On Route 66) Reyes should have dealt with the Deadlock gang a long time ago.

士兵76:(66号公路地图)雷耶斯应该早就吧死局帮给扫清了才对。

Junkrat: (On Nepal) If these bots want to go to the light, I'd be more than happy to take 'em there.

狂鼠:(尼泊尔地图)这些机器脑子要是想见见光的话,我倒是很乐意帮他们一把。

Torbjorn: (On Nepal) It's like a culmination of a 1,000 of my worst nightmares.

托比昂:(尼泊尔地图)这简直是我最糟糕噩梦的结合体……

Soldier-76: (Upon seeing an ally Pharah kill herself with rockets/Getting an airshot) I see you got your aim from your mother.

士兵76号:(目睹本方法老之鹰被自己的火箭炸死/放空炮)有其母必有其女。

Genji: (On Numbani) Even here I feel an outcast.

源氏:(努巴尼地图)即使身处此地,仍为放逐之身。

Reaper: (On Route 66) Oh this is where I picked up that ingrate.

死神:(66号公路地图)就是在这里,我捡到了那个忘恩负义的东西。

Junkrat: Hey, you should hear the joke Pigface told me the other day! Roadhog!

Roadhog: Grumbles.

狂鼠:嘿,路霸,我从猪脸那听了一个笑话!

路霸:呜哩哇啦。

Lucio: (On Volskaya) I should have brought my pads. I probably could have got a pick up game in.

卢西奥:(沃斯卡亚地图)我该把我的平板带来的,突然有点想玩游戏。

Lucio: (On King's Row) Can we hurry up? I have tickets to the show tonight.

卢西奥:(国王大道地图)就不能快点么?晚上还要去看演出呢。

Winston: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Do not mess with my glasses.

温斯顿:(击杀死神)别动我的眼镜。

Torbjorn: Any chance I can peek under your mech?

D.Va: Hands off!

托比昂:我能看看你机甲里面是啥样么?

D.Va:把手拿开!

Mei: (On Route 66) I think I'm overdressed for this place.

美:(66号公路地图)我好像穿的稍微多了点……

Tracer: (Seeing an ally Winston get a kill) Winston! You're an animal!

闪光:(本方温斯顿击获得击杀)温斯顿!你还真是个”禽兽“!

Torbjorn: Reinhardt, least number of eliminations buys the post-mission drinks?

Reinhardt: (Laughs) Let's show these kids how it's done.

托比昂:我说,莱因哈特,人头最少的可得付任务后的酒钱。

莱因哈特:(笑)那就让这些小子们看看我们的本事吧。

Junkrat: (After seeing an ally Roadhog get a kill) I knew there was a reason I kept you around, and it wasn't the sparkling conversation That's about it at the moment! As I said, please let me know if there are any you missed or if you can confirm any of these or correct them! Enjoy!

狂鼠:(本方路霸获得击杀)这就是我希望你一直在我身边的原因!能彰显我机智的言语固然重要,但真正的价值彰显于此刻!如果我所说的有任何遗漏补充或者更正请务必告诉我!敬请欣赏!

以上就是本次分享的全部内容了。

热门游戏

相关阅读

发售表厂商图库